We got a shredder at work while I was gone away on vacation. Now I can shred documents that should be shredded as well as documents that shouldn't be and then watch my co-workers try to find them... "No, I haven't seen your timecard. Good luck finding that."
We also had a staff meeting today. I like meetings because when I'm in them I don't actually have to get any work done. I just have to say "Yes, I'll do that," at the appropriate times.
Also, the blog about the vacation is coming... I'm just having trouble sorting through my thoughts on Disneyland... tomorrow though for sure.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
shredders are the best, thats what I enjoyed the most when I was the assistant executive secretary...shredding things...followed by eight-hour church days...followed by...
Shredders are the best. You can come to my work next time you're in town and shred things. It doesn't matter what. I don't think any of our documents are really that important, especially our tax documents.
Post a Comment