Sunday, May 13, 2007

Altoids

I used to buy Altoids but there really isn't a point anymore... I haven't had anyone to kiss for a long time. Good breath, bad breath, it doesn't matter. I don't even know why I still bother shower.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should continue to auction off make out sessions...that way, you still have need for altoids, AND guys will be so impressed with you mad kissing skills that they won't be able to help themselves.

rbsp said...

Gasp... Auctioned off make out sessions? I've never hear of such a thing. I would never do something like that, though my supposed "friends" might do it to embarass me. My only comfort is that it was for the children.

Kaakun said...

There were auctioned off make-out sessions?!?!? No one said we could whore ourselves out. I should have went to that activity.

I'm so disappointed in FHE children/their friends/ex-FHE wife/whoever else was involved I thought my FHE lessons taught them morales... OH how I was wrong. They became pimps.

rbsp said...

I guess I'd better explain...