Fear is a useful human emotion that protects us from danger. For instance, if you see a bear you run the other way... I was afraid to get in the car this morning, but against my better judgement I did it anyway.
7:34 a.m. We officially leave... an hour and a half after we had originally planned... Already a troubling pattern has emerged. They keep talking to me and expecting a response.
11:19 a.m. We arrive in St. George for gas.
12:08 p.m. We pass through Las Vegas. I am no longer tired enough to sleep so I listen to my CD player.
1:58 p.m. My little brother is eating Pringles loudly. He eats one every 7 seconds.
4:32 p.m. I get hopped up on sugar eating a wide variety of snacks.
4:55 p.m. I feel sick after eating too much sugar.
5:01 p.m. We arrive. The place we are staying is on the beach, 50 yards from the water.
5:32 p.m. We go out to the beach with the my niece and nephew.
7:12 p.m. They make me play games with them.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment