More Fun Than a Standardized Test
I agree. Dunst isn't very attractive, she was kinda attractive in Bring it On and Interview With a Vampire but she was the undead. How can you not like the undead.
You're not the only one. I actually posted about how lame Kirsten Dunst is (she hasn't been good since Drop Dead Gorgeous).
I'm glad I'm not alone on this. Maybe we could sign some sort of petition...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I agree. Dunst isn't very attractive, she was kinda attractive in Bring it On and Interview With a Vampire but she was the undead. How can you not like the undead.
You're not the only one. I actually posted about how lame Kirsten Dunst is (she hasn't been good since Drop Dead Gorgeous).
I'm glad I'm not alone on this. Maybe we could sign some sort of petition...
Post a Comment