At my house we have cereal in a bag that looks like frosted shredded mini-wheats, but it is called mini-spooners... I don't think I can think of a worse name for a children's cereal.
Marijuana Marshmallows would be the best selling cereal ever!!! It gives you the munchies and luckily you have a whole box right in front of you. Junkies would be in the cereal aisle every day.
Grape Nuts was a worse cereal name than Mini Spooners...
Spooning is fun. Miniature people are fun. Why not name it a cereal.
2 comments:
I can think of worse names...."Marijuana Marshmallows"....or "Turning TRIX on the Corner". Just a thought.
Marijuana Marshmallows would be the best selling cereal ever!!! It gives you the munchies and luckily you have a whole box right in front of you. Junkies would be in the cereal aisle every day.
Grape Nuts was a worse cereal name than Mini Spooners...
Spooning is fun. Miniature people are fun. Why not name it a cereal.
Post a Comment