I spend Thursday trying to recover from the first degree burns covering 70% of my body... I guess I did need sunblock.
My family tries to convince me to go tandem bicycling with them in the morning. My little sister tries to get me to go with them by using the argument, "It will be fun." No I don't think it will be.
My family tries to convince me to go tandem bicycling with them in the morning. My little sister tries to get me to go with them by using the argument, "It will be fun." No I don't think it will be.

Later in the afternoon my little brother and sister try their hands at surfing, but give up after an hour or so because the water is too choppy and cold.
Today I also try to convince my family that it would be a good idea to go home on Friday instead of Saturday but they are so foolhardy, always wanting to spend more time on vacation, always wanting to have fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment