I forgot to take my lunch with me to work today. Which meant come lunch time I had two choices. I could either walk down to the food court(sans Gandolfos) or I could scrounge around for food.
At my desk I have three drawers. In the top drawer I keep scissors, paper clips, a stapler and other useful "office things". In the bottom drawer I keep files and in the middle drawer I put all the leftover food from my lunch each day. The food I don't want to eat then but may want to eat someday. This drawer typically contains a lot of fruit and vegetables, though I clear out the perishables at least once a week. I don't know why I pack fruits and vegetables I think I want to believe that somewhere deep down inside I'm capable of eating them.
So for lunch today. I had a chocolate pudding cup, Fritos, half a bag of Cheez-its, and a Dole fruit cup. I hope I remember my lunch tomorrow.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment