Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Am Perpetually Cold

My parents turned on the AC a couple weeks ago because it is summer and they were hot or something. This is a problem for me because I have no body fat and I am perpetually cold. I did come up with a solution though.

Then, a couple days ago my little brother was telling me how he woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep. He couldn't figure out why, but then he realized that it was because he was too hot. He looked at the thermostat and someone had turned it up to 90 degrees. Who would do something like that?

5 comments:

Kaakun said...

You could always move to Las Vegas. It's been flirting with hitting a high in the mid 90s since March.

Tomorrow is suppose to be the day it breaks 100.

I like the cold better than the hot. Maybe I should have thought about before coming out here. oh well, the exit strategy is set in stone.

Jancisco said...

It's hard to feel sorry for anyone who writes "I have no body fat".

rbsp said...

I should move to Vegas. Dying from heat exhaustion is actually one of my prefered ways to go.

Thanks for the love Jan, I actually have a little body fat... Think of me shivering with blue lips in the corner of my well air conditioned home. Do you feel sorry for me now?

Jan said...

yeah, now I do.

rbsp said...

Thanks Jan, I appreciate it.