The good news is I'm going on vacation. The bad news is I'm going on vacation with my family... I might not come back from this alive. When I told Brooke I was going on a vacation with my family she quite rightly pointed out that I should get my affairs in order. So if I don't come back I leave my blog to Laura because I think she enjoys it more than anyone, and everything else, well, I'd like to be buried with it, like the Egyptians. I think I can use all my stuff in the afterlife.
I'm leaving either today or tomorrow, and driving to CA with the fam. I will be gone till next Saturday and unfortunately the place where we are staying does not have internet so there will be no blog for a week. However, I will be documenting the trip hour by hour and then posting it, so get excited.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It's true: I get so much enjoyment out of this blog. I think I'm going to have to kidnap Rebecca, blindfold her, bring her back to my house in L.H. and let her blog away. We can't survive without Rebecca's blog for a week, can we?
(I can't)
An hour-by-hour documentation?!?!?! I'm excited, especially for the Disneyland portion.
8:00 Disneyland opens, standing in line to buy tickets.
9:00 Standing in line for Space Mountain.
10:00 Still standing in line for Space Mountain.
11:00 Standing in line for the Matterhorn, don't really like the combination of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Space Mountain.
12:00 Entered California Adventure
12:01 Left California Adventure (it really is the worst theme park ever for rides, but the whole CA theme totally got me believing that I was actually in CA...)
This is Jan's brother-in-law, Ben. Toni's husband. Anyway, I think we work at the same office park-type place. They closed the Gandolfo's? What?!?!? What were they thinking? When did this happen?
I'm very distraught.
You know you're going to need that whistle in the afterlife . . .
Yes, what is with the addition of Red Hot Chili Peppers to Space Mountain? It was much better without it.
Hey Ben, yes they did close the Gandolfo's at our business park. I think they did it because either UVSC bought them out or the guy who owned the Gandolfo's never paid his bill. They have a Hogi Yogi, Teriyaki Sticks and Freschetta Pizza but really they aren't filling the void for me.
I understand your distraughtness though. There was a sandwhich there that I loved dearly. The pain lessens with time but it never goes away completely.
Laura you're right that whistle would come in handy in the afterlife. Why did I throw it away... Why, why, why...
Post a Comment