Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Lost Tonight

Last week was disappointing. There was no plot development, pretty much a waste of an hour. But this week it promises to be good Kate and Juliet are going to get in a cat fight over Jack. My money is on Kate. She is a criminal after all. Although, Juliet is scrappy she might surprise us with a come from behind victory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was it? On a scale of 1 to 10? Ashley and I were up in Salt Lake at a super-incredible Institute, so we'll be watching it online (unless your or Emily happened to tape it). =)

rbsp said...

Sorry, I didn't tape it. It was good. Kate won the fight. She ripped Juliet's arm out of her socket.

For some reason I think it is funny when girls fight each other. When guys fight it is violent but when girls fight it's like, "Oh look, they're going to try and hurt each other... silly."