So on Thursday I accidentally taped over General Conference but wait it gets worse. I taped Grey's Anatomy over General Conference. I really might be going to hell now.
I then took the tape over to a friends apartment so we could all watch it together. Kirk was there hanging out on the couch watching tv so I hung out with him until all the girls that lived there got home. During the course of conversation I asked Kirk how he liked his singles ward down in Vegas. He told me he liked it except that there were lots of really tall girls in his ward and because of their height they were undateable. He then realized who he was talking to and there was some backtracking. He explained to me that tall girls were fine to date as long as you never went out in public with them. The conversation ended when he told me that we could get married if I ever broke both my legs or I was desparate enough that I would agree to never leave the house... and that is just about the best offer I've ever recieved.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel you, Rebecca. I really feel you on this one. :)
You can leave, its just we can't go anywhere together... which would be like most marriages... I think.
Seriously Bre, it's not easy being tall.
In that case Kirk, this is definitely the best offer I've ever recieved.
Post a Comment