Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Social Issues

Where I work there are many different companies in the same building. My company shares the first floor with another company so I occasionally see people from the other company when I go out into the lobby to go to the bathroom, get a drink of water or have a nervous breakdown. The other day a lady that I have seen in the lobby a couple times introduced herself to me and started up a conversation... First of all, I don't know what made her think that I was a nice person and secondly I don't know why she wanted to get to know me.

Now when I see her in the lobby I'm going to have to decide, "should I say hi, should I not say hi, do I need to make conversation." I don't know... When she first asked my name I should have just stopped her, I should said, "Wait a second, are you trying to make friends with me? Please, don't waste your time."

No comments: