Relationships can be complicated. I learned this tonight while watching The Karate Kid. Daniel assumed his girlfriend was using him to make the other guy jealous when in reality she hated the other guy... never assume.
I also learned that revenge can be sweet. Yes you may be a skinny kid from the wrong side of the tracks and the other kids make fun of you, but one day you'll get back at them when you enter a regional karate competition and beat them all to a bloody pulp.
Also you may think you are spending your time just doing chores for an old Japanese man, but in reality you are learning karate.
The Karate Kid really is a great movie full of valuable life lessons.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mr. Miyagi is Japanese!
(Shaking head in disgust)
Uh, what do you mean it says Japanese in the blog... I don't know what you're talking about... :)
hahaha um I guess...my slanty eyes didn't see...it right... or something....b/c someone wouldn't change their post on account of little ole me.
Post a Comment