I feel happy. It's strange. Last week I was having a really hard time after a couple weeks of things not going well but then after a sleepless night of trying to figure everything out I was happy the next day. I mean really happy... smiling for no reason on my way to work using the word "fun" in a sentence happy.
Nothing has changed in my life I still have the same problems. I have a job and enough food to eat and that's where the good news ends. I don't love my job, I don't have a boy, I'm not really good at what I do, and I have no idea what I'm doing in the future. But for some reason I just feel like everything is going to be okay, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I haven't been this happy in a long time. It's strange.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe you're not happy, but content with life?
I kinda feel that way, sure my life could be better, but it could also be a whole lot worse.
I think you're probably right, and yes things could be a lot worse...
That's right. No stomach cancer. The glass is half-full.
I'm glad that you are happy. Sometimes it takes getting all the way to the breaking point before things start to look up. in my experience, anyway.
Post a Comment