Thursday, March 29, 2007

Enrichment Tonight

Enrichment tonight was a success! Due in part to my magical planning skills. I suggested that we have pizza... and Bre's magical texting skills... She got the word out and there were 20-25 girls who showed up.

Yes, I did buy Diet Coke and brought it to a church activity and yes there was a questionable discussion at the end but other than that it was all on the up and up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, "other than that"? I felt like that discussion was the highlight of the evening. Nothing brings sisters closer together than good conversation and contemplation...

Ellie said...

Personally I thought it was very enlightening :)

Anonymous said...

That post was far too positive Rebecca. Please tell us what you really thought.

Anonymous said...

That conversation was TOTALLY the best part. We need Ellie around more often to mix things up!

rbsp said...

Sue, bad news or I mean good news. I've developed a positive attitude and am now very happy.

That conversation really was the best part. I was laughing so hard.