Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mary Is It Really You?

My little sister comes home from her mission tomorrow.

Before she left on her mission she gave me all her change. I have been using it to pay for car washes but I haven't used it all. Now that she's coming home I suppose I'll have to give it back.

4 comments:

bh said...

wow. when i came home from my mission, i specifically instructed the family to leave the "welcome home brooke" banner in the closet. (they'd used it in the past, like when i came home for christmas...)
there is nothing worse than a big scene at the aiport that focuses around yourself.

Jancisco said...

I can't believe Mary has already gone and come back. Strange how time goes so slow when you aren't counting down to something.

IzeOfLight said...

I was at the airport when a bunch of friends of family met a friend of mine who was coming home from her mission (so far away in AZ). We had banners, balloons, cheers, everything, and she *loved* it (and it was so much fun for us, too!). Granted, she's a Yellow.

So how'd it all go?

Kaakun said...

Those silly "yellows" getting excited about being cheered for. I guess it's because chess tournaments and Badminton games don't get much cheering or fans...

unless the yellow is reference to the color code book stuff and not the skin color, which very well could be, since yellow people are usually Buddhist or members of some crazy cult and not Mormon.

I remember when Mary left, thats when we still were good home teachers (and by saying good home teachers we knew who we were suppose to home teach... and luckily they all had same last name, so we could pray and say "thank you for letting us come to the _____ house and HT them. They're super.")

yellows... its funny, because I'm yellow and the color code book says i'm white, silly mormons, white-washing me with your crazy ideals.