Last night my little brother came home from his mission. So my family got in the car and went to airport (thirty minutes early of course, though I see no reason to be there that early). My Mom had made signs for us to hold welcoming him home. I don't like to draw attention to myself so I didn't hold one of the signs.
Well, after waiting for what seemed to be like a long time he arrived and we saw him coming down the escalators. I teared up a little, I have to admit. It was really good to see him.
After we picked up his luggage and left the airport I thought it might be nice if we got on Redwood Road and drove until we got to Bountiful and then drove back to SLC and then went to the Atlantic City Cafe, because after all that is a great way to spend an evening. I didn't vocalize this idea to my family though. They would just make fun of me.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i think that is a great way to spend the evening too. next time i have to go the airport, i'm going to accidentally drive to bountiful just for kicks
That sounds like a lovely idea. A good way to get more time to hear his mission stories while they are still fresh.
Seriously, driving aimlessly to Bountiful is the MOST fun.
Post a Comment