Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good News

I'm really depressed and losing my friends, which is fantastic for the art.

Now if only I could be in love with a boy that isn't in love with me again, that is even better for the art. My friend Allison once jokingly told me that I should get into a bad relationship because if I was in one I could make better art... I should be so lucky.

8 comments:

Shums said...

You're not losing all your friends. Some you're even gaining.

Mreen said...

BECCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

ITSSSSSSSSSSS MAUREEEEEEEEEEEEENN!

CHECK OUT MY NEW (AND NOT VERY FANCY) BLOG

http://zu-zweit.blogspot.com/

I ONLY HAVE LIKE 2 POSTS.. BUT IT WILL IMPROVE...

Anonymous said...

I think you should come up with a plan: Rebecca's Friend Retention Plan. Now there's a blog post that could magical.

And just think . . . we're going to get all sorts of new ward members! You can get to know tons of NEW PEOPLE! =)

Kaakun said...

Don't think of it as losing friends. Just think of it as sequels that just aren't as good. "Friends #3: I Guess You'll Do", "The Wacky Adventures of the NBFF Club (The Not quite Best friends forever Club)", or or or... I don't know.

You could move out here

Disneyland has something called the Disney Princess Fantasy Faire... I know how you love princesses.

the beach and all those lonely art museums, do love visitors.

I know what could equate to some amazing art. Go to Seattle with that kid. Kid you don't quite like + City that gets a tad bit more rain = Amazing Angry Art

(It gets me wondering if I'm one of the lost friends...Don't publicly acknowledge that... the sadness could make me go all Owen Wilson on my wrists)

rbsp said...

Thanks Layton/Theo that makes me feel better.

Maureen!!! I'm definitely linking to your blog.

Laura, Friend Retention Plan, will be my next blog post... New ward members, I've seen them walking around. They are all happy and in their early twenties. I hate happy people in their early twenties.

Kirk, I may just have to move out to CA. As to the boy in Seattle, good art isn't worth it. And, no luckily I haven't lost you as a friend yet.

Kaakun said...

we're all in our mid-20s out here... Princess Fantasy Faire... what more do you need?

bh said...

at least you have friends to loose...i wish i had some of those...

rbsp said...

You're right Brooke, the glass is half-full... You still have all your friends in Utah... too bad you don't live here anymore.