I recieved the following email today from Kirk:*
Ok so I've sent the CD-R of pictures that I have to Ellie today. So unless it gets smashed or lost or something. You all could have digital pictures of your adventures in Supai, AZ by Thurdsay maybe Friday...
Now the awkward billing time.
1-CD-R $0.25
1 bubble mailer $1.29
1 1st class stamp $1.49
1- awesome digital set of Supai, AZ pictures $ priceless
Carry the one... divide by eight... Yes I think about $11.95 a person should cover it.
There are like 250 pictures or so on there... thats just under 5 cents a print. Thats a deal. Of course I didn't take out the fuzzy pictures... so maybe it's like 10 cents a print.
Don't question my math. I'm asian, I have mathmatics down to a science.
*caution, any emails you send me may somehow end up on my blog, especially when I'm wanting for content.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment