Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Coincidence?

On Thursday my amazing friend Brooke was in town so her, Laura T. and I went to dinner at Cafe Rio. When we were standing in line I noticed a boy in front of us in line. I noticed him because he was on the cute side. I always take note of cute boys. I also noticed he probably wasn't tall enough for me but he was still cute and he was at Cafe Rio alone. Later when we were trying to find a table to sit at he was sitting at table for four and he gave it up for us so that we could sit there and he switched to a smaller table.

Then, last night I ditched playing sardines to go to Wendy's and I saw him again. He was sitting there in Wendy's at a table eating alone...

I would say he was stalking me but he was in front of us in line at Cafe Rio and he was already seated at a table eating when we got to Wendy's.

If I see him again though I think I'm going to talk to him. So many coincidences, maybe it means we are supposed to get married, maybe he has something he needs to tell me, I don't know but I think this means something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He WAS cute! Rebbs, you'll have to run into him again soon (I don't know if I'd reognize him if I saw him again--oops!) and tell him he should buy your meal if he's going to keep showing up at the same eating establishments you do.

More Bacon said...

I always think that I should have said something to guys, but it's always way after I see them...I should think more quickly and say something interesting, but I can't think that fast, apparently.

bh said...

you already have so much in common...it has to be fate!