Sunday, August 19, 2007

Games I Can Play By Myself

The other day I was looking in the freezer for a chicken breast to cook. Our freezer is stocked full, so to find one I had to take half the stuff out and then when I did find one I had to put everything back. As I did it struck me that this would make a fantastic game. Take everything out of the freezer and put it back. Whoever does it in the shortest amount of time wins. You could play it at parties or say you're like me and you don't have any friends, you could play it by yourself on a Friday night, try to get your best time.

Also... The other day I noticed that bananas are shaped like boomerangs. I wonder if you threw one out, if it would come back to you. I might take a bunch of bananas out into a field and try it one day. Bananas are probably like men though, they'll never come back to you, but maybe just maybe...

No comments: