I got this email today:
--------------------------------------
ward service this Sat from 7:45 to 10:00 am (free pancakes and watermelon)
On Sat (8/11) the 15th annual 13.1 mile run down Provo canyon will take place. We are asked to help welcome the runners with food and drink.Meet behind the Wynnsong theater at Riverwoods at 7:45 to help set up and start cooking pancakes, slicing watermelon, and pouring water and powerade for the incoming runners. We need about a dozen people to go. Free breakfast for anyone who shows!
---------------------------------------
Get up early on Saturday to be nice to people? I don't think so.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"I hate nice people!"
And what about this email I get today from some Mary Pletsch: "Yeah for Service!"? Rebbs, you're related to this one?
=)
No, I have no connection with that one.
Post a Comment