Sunday, August 05, 2007

I Want To Go Back

It's only been a week and already I want to go back to Havasupai. Things were simpler there. We'd eat dehydrated food, play in the waterfalls, have a flash flood, eat dehydrated food, play in the waterfalls, have a flash flood... Life had a nice rythmn. Maybe I'll join the Navajo nation and move down there permanently.

4 comments:

Kaakun said...

they did have job opportunities posted in the store...

Some days I kinda feel like we were jew-ed out of seeing fancy blue water for two days...I'm all for the annual excursion til the whole group gets married...because I really don't see me getting the ole ball and chain attached anytime soon...

the new ward is tall.. like ridiculously tall. I now know how Matt feels...

(conversation from today-
Kirk: This ward is tall.
Lincoln: (looks around) yeah this ward is taller than most...but there are short white people, look at Matt)

so tall I'm even considering going to Institute...Institute... thats just crazy talk. yet sane in this crazy tall world.

rbsp said...

You and Lincoln are in the same ward? Maybe we should transplant the rest of our ward to Laguna Beach, or maybe just the people we like.

And you say there are tall people there? You've found my people?

Kaakun said...

It's Huntington Beach...but its all the same.. Orange county folks are orange county folks.

Jay Zwahlen is out here too...

So we're like three for 160 or so...

Anonymous said...

Dude, Orange County folks are not Orange County folks. It's different based on if you're North County or South County. South County's WAY cooler. =)

Rebbs, you come down to Laguna Beach and you and I can start a cool girls club. Wait, don't come down until April when I graduate and move back. Stay in Utah until then!