Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sunday

On Sunday I was the subject of a humiliating object lesson in Relief Society. Kelly had me go to the front of the room and try to do a yo-yo trick. I failed. I've never been so humiliated in all my life, but I did get a free yo-yo out of it. I'll do pretty much anything for a free yo-yo, or shiny beads...

In Relief Society we also wrote notes to the girls in the ward getting married. I never know what to write in those things, especially if I don't know the girl... "good job getting married" "Best wishes. Your so cute together" "Have a great summer, call me" ... "I'm glad I didn't get to know you. It would have been a waste of my time since you are now just getting married" "I hope I never have to see your happy smiling face again" "You are dead to me".

No comments: