Monday, August 27, 2007

Return Of The...

So remember how I had a really bad blind date a month and a half ago. Well recently he called me, and of course I wasn't going to take any chances so I screened the call.

Turns out he was calling to ask me to do some design work for the business he is starting up. He wanted to use a website I designed for a client that they never used. So I agreed thinking it would be easy and I could make a little money.

A couple days into the project (this is last week) he tells me maybe he could pay me with a trip up to Seattle (where he lives). He could show me the city and I could see his business...

NO, I don't want to spend time with you. Are you kidding? I want money. Real American dollars.
What am I supposed to do with a trip? Maybe I could give it to Kirk as payment for the Havasupai pictures. He could go in my place... "Rebecca you look different. Yes, I had some work done."

2 comments:

Kaakun said...

I do love Seattle... do you think I'd have to put out? That could be a deal breaker.

Anonymous said...

Rebecca wants money? Hahaha! I love it.