Monday, March 12, 2007

The Truth

Sometimes we think to ourselves that if only I was smarter, or better looking, or more talented people would like me more. The truth is though, they won't. They will only like you more if you pay them money.

5 comments:

Kaakun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaakun said...

Dang, I guess If I go up there and want to hang out I need to bring money... I suppose it's time to round up all the change and dump it into a Coinstar.

rbsp said...

That's a good idea... though some friends cost more to buy than others. I for example love everyone no matter what, but if you want to be friends with someone like Greg or Ellie, you are going to need some serious cash.

Kaakun said...

I always thought people liked me because I was an above average home teacher and above average in the personality dept.

Greg and Ellie were always kinda snobby anyways.

Ellie said...

If you don't have cash, jamba juices will do the trick too :)