So I enjoy Facebook for the most part except when someone sends me a request to be my friend and I'm not really friends with them and by that I mean I have either never talked to them or I avoid talking/associating with them in all social situations. Something like that happened this week. I got a friend request from someone who I'm sure is a nice guy but I've never talked to him before and he has 270 friends in facebook most of which are blond girls, hmm... that's not creepy.
So I've decided that in order to be my friend in facebook you have to meet the following criteria: I have to have known you for at least 5 years, or I have to have had a level 3 conversation with you(level-1: facts, level-2:ideas, level-3:feelings), or I have to actually like you. I'm sorry those are the rules.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You've got to have standards. I absolutely agree.
And sweetheart, that's what the "Decline" feature is for. I've used it multiple times myself.
Yes, but I have trouble saying no to people... Next time this happens maybe you could log into my account and push the "decline" button for me.
You know I'll do it! Just tell me when and where, and it'll be done. It'll be very covert, very secret, very Sydney-esque. Can we find me a Vaughn?
Oh, let's try.
Post a Comment