Thursday, January 04, 2007
A Dilemma
So at work someone gave us a huge poinsetta for Christmas, but now Christmas is over and I don't know what to do with it. I don't want to just throw it away. I don't like to kill innocent living things. So I think I'll take care of it until the weather warms up and then I'm going to take it out to the woods and set it free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you sure that you want to release it out in the wild? With all of the racoons? and Beavers? and weasels? and squirrels? and mice?
You make a good point. Mind you I'm not that concerned about the poinsetta vs. racoons, beavers, weasels, squirrels, and mice as much as me vs. the racoons, beavers, weasels, squirrels and mice... I'm going to have to talk one of my friends into taking it out into the wilderness to set it free... I'll have to think of a good lie to get them to do it, like there's gold in the wilderness or something.
Really??? Gold!!! I'm coming!
Post a Comment