Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Years Resolutions

So I've heard a lot of people talking recently about their New Year's Resolutions. I actually didn't make any this year. I actually never make any. Partly because I'm lazy but mostly because if I set a lofty goal like that I usually fail, and after a while all that failure gets to you.

But then today I thought I would make some resolutions... some resolutions I'm sure I can keep:
  1. Listen to more Keane. So somehow I believe that everything is going to be okay.
  2. Eat more Ice Cream
  3. Take more time for myself
  4. Decline more friends in facebook
  5. Keep both hands on the wheel while driving

There I think that is a good list. If I accomplish all of that in one year it will have been a successful year indeed.

2 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

I especially love #4, particularly since I had to do that very thing tonight. I'd never had a Level 3 Conversation with this person, never met this person, etc. So it was an easy click. =)

rbsp said...

Yes, it's hard to be friends with someone you've never actually talked to... You could say their a nice person and you like them but you never really know until you talk to them.