More Fun Than a Standardized Test
who doesn't want a laser? the question is would you use it for good or evil?
Only for good, never for evil. I would use it to make a fire to warm up cold people or something. Or perform eye surgery on people, or blow up things I don't need anymore.
Is this The Super Asian?
hmm. i guess it doesn't have my "normal" blog on there... silly blogspot.It's your favorite former home teacher that happened to have slantly eyes and black hair. or at least best asian home teacher.or at least... i dunno
Sweet. Hey Kirk! Thanks for commenting, my blog's coolness factor just went up like 8 points.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
who doesn't want a laser? the question is would you use it for good or evil?
Only for good, never for evil. I would use it to make a fire to warm up cold people or something. Or perform eye surgery on people, or blow up things I don't need anymore.
Is this The Super Asian?
hmm. i guess it doesn't have my "normal" blog on there... silly blogspot.
It's your favorite former home teacher that happened to have slantly eyes and black hair.
or at least best asian home teacher.
or at least... i dunno
Sweet. Hey Kirk! Thanks for commenting, my blog's coolness factor just went up like 8 points.
Post a Comment