More Fun Than a Standardized Test
sounds like your Sunday School class is pretty cozy--good ward goal!
Well, she didn't raise her hand and say it, thankfully, she just said it to our friend Lincoln who was sitting next to me. It is a good ward goal though, huh?
Are you accepting donations? I love to give to a good cause.
wait... my husband is a student and we have no money. I'll give what you gave your brother.
lol.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
sounds like your Sunday School class is pretty cozy--good ward goal!
Well, she didn't raise her hand and say it, thankfully, she just said it to our friend Lincoln who was sitting next to me. It is a good ward goal though, huh?
Are you accepting donations? I love to give to a good cause.
wait... my husband is a student and we have no money. I'll give what you gave your brother.
lol.
Post a Comment