Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Scary

Last night my little sister had an exfoliating facemask on and it made her face look really pale, and her hair look really dark... she looked just like the girl from the grudge. It was freaking me out. She would pass behind me and I'd see her in the mirror or she'd turn around and there was the grudge face. I really shouldn't be scared though I had my eyes closed through 95% of The Grudge and my ears closed 50% of the time. I really shouldn't watch scary movies though we all know what happened this summer when I watched one... no wait we all don't know... it's too embarassing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait...I don't know what happened this summer. Now you've peaked my curiousity....do tell.

rbsp said...

Well, you know I broke my ankle this summer... It may or may not have happened because I was hurrying down the stairs in the dark after watching a scary movie. That's all I'm going to say.

Jancisco said...

THAT's WHY????

rbsp said...

Maybe... or I'm just a naturally clutsy person... whichever one makes me look less stupid, that's why it happened