Monday, January 08, 2007
New People?
So at church yesterday there were a lot of new people as it is a new semester, and usually I don't like getting to know the new people. It is a lot of work, very tiring, but for some reason I didn't feel that way yesterday. I felt they might actually be quality people and it might be worth getting to know them... I'm not sure what's wrong with me and I'm not sure how long it will last, this is scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
As you make your cheery introductions, don't forget to mention the ward goal. Every little bit helps!
I'll be sure to. Especially when I'm introducing myself to the boys... "Hey that's a nice tie. Did you know the ward goal for 2007 is to get me a boy." That will be my opener.
I love how they "actually might be quality people"--I think that's one of my favorite posts! -- Lolly
Well, anything's possible right?
Post a Comment