Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Egg Hunt

So we had an egg hunt on Monday... and when I say we I mean I. Jamie, Emily and Laura hid eggs for me to find.

Which was really nothing like what I had originally envisioned. I wanted to have an egg hunt with everyone and put insults as well as candy in the eggs. I think we had even convinced Greg to dress up in the blue bear outfit and hide the eggs. Somehow though it turned into an egg hunt for just me... which is strange because I'm not even good at egg hunts and I have a standing policy against doing all things childlike and innocent.

It was really fun though. My favorite insult was, "You make me wish I was sterile." Yeah, holidays are better when there are insults involved.

2 comments:

Kaakun said...

That almost makes me wish I was in Provo to witness the egg hunt.

rbsp said...

I don't know that it was that fun to watch. Like I say, I'm not that good at egg hunts. I was having so much trouble finding the eggs that we had to play hot-cold.