Saturday, February 17, 2007

Thursday Night

So I went over to my friends' Jamie, Emily, and Alicias' apartment on Thursday night to watch Grey's Anatomy with them. When I got there Jamie was on the phone, Emily was back in her room and Alicia was not home yet. So I got on the computer to kill time. Then Emily came out from back in her room, but she didn't come empty handed. She had printed out a bunch of Wiki-How-To's on kissing, including:

We were reading over them laughing/getting disgusted, when Jamie got off the phone and we had her practice the steps of "How to Hint for a Kiss"

  1. Start by looking down. Then, without words, hold your boyfriend's gaze for a few seconds with a demure smile. Then, look away.
  2. Put your arms around his neck, like you're trying to hug him.
  3. Gently tickle the back of his neck while looking into his eyes.
  4. Snuggle your face into his neck, barely kiss his cheek.
  5. Slowly move your lips towards him, kiss him.
  6. Be kissed.
  7. Move away slowly.

Then Alicia got home and we told her what we were doing and she looks at me and says, "Where did you get these from." No, it wasn't me it was Emily. So then we get her to read them with us and then our friend Tod walks in and then we told Jamie, "Try it on Tod." And Tod was like, "What are you guys doing?" We told him and then he looks at me, "Where did you get these." Again, it was Emily not me. I am completely innocent. Sure I read them and laughed at them... I was just trying to brush up... It's been a while. But as we were reading over them I had a great idea for what we could do for Enrichment in March... A kissing workshop, I'm sure the Bishop would be okay with that and I'm sure it would be well attended.

The other funny thing is that the night before this I had the worst dream in which I was kissing a guy (which is usually a fantastic dream) but this time the kiss was horrible like sucking on sand or something. Afterwards I was like,"what was that". It was a nightmare really.

4 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

I love how the steps of "hinting" for a kiss actually involve kissing the person. That's classic!

Kaakun said...

wikihow really is quite informative.

There is wiki how to breathe

wiki how to
walk underwater

and if you're not quite ready for kissing.

Wiki how to hold hands

rbsp said...

Yes, actually kissing the person is an important step... DO NOT pull back in surprise and alarm and say something like, "What are you doing."

rbsp said...

I like the wiki on how to breathe. Come to find out I've been doing it wrong this entire time. I also like the how to hold hands wiki. Let's be honest, that's more on my level than how to kiss.