Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day... Again

So this Valentine's Day I decided to get in the spirit of things and make Valentines for some of my friends. After printing them up on Tuesday I went out to get candy to go with them. The only problem was that I couldn't find Valentines candy that I liked or that matched the Valentines I had made so I decided to get regular candy. Not only did the regular candy match my Valentines but by buying it instead of "Valentines Candy" I was not supporting the vicious commercial monster that is Valentines Day. Just think, if we all bought non-Valentine candy then there would be fewer commercials featuring cute couples holding hands. We have the power to end this. Who's with me?

So Anyway, I made my Valentines and took them to people on Wednesday. Here is a sampling of some of them:

Dear _______ ,

I don't hate you. Happy Valentines Day!

Dear _______ '

Thanks for talking to me sometimes. Happy Valentines Day!

Dear _______ ,

Please don't ever touch me again. Happy Valentines Day!

Love,

Rebecca

Um, if you didn't get a Valentine from me it's just because I couldn't think of something mean to say to you... Don't be offended.

No comments: