So recently I needed to buy a new palette. I used to have a wooden palette but then one day I left some paint on it a little too long and ruined it (that is the best way to ruin a palette by the way or brushes for that matter). After the wooden palette, I used a piece of glass. People warned me against it saying it was dangerous. I didn't listen, then it broke and I cut myself on it...
So I needed a new palette. I went to three stores to try to find the kind I wanted (looking for a palette is like looking for the right man... you should never settle). I wanted one made out of plastic which is non-porous and easy to clean. I looked, and looked, and looked, but couldn't find one.
So finally I just went to the hardware store and bought a piece of plexiglass and cut it to size (this is where the right man/palette analogy breaks down, you cannot find a man that's close to what you want and then turn him into exactly what you want by brainwashing him and reprograming him, among other things, that's against the law). Hmm... where was I going with this... Oh, yeah, I found a palette to use.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment