So we had a staff meeting at work this week. Where we found out that not only do we have to now conform to a dress code but that we also have to pay for 25% of our health insurance premium. I am so quitting now. I know I've said it before but this time I almost mean it.
2 comments:
I've threatened to quit many times. The only time I did... I left a job where I was paid for 8 hours of work, worked 2. I had Paid time off, free dental, free vision, free health, free life insurance. Had a xmas bonus and holiday pay. blah blah blah. and went to a job that paid slightly more, but gives me no insurance, no PTO, no holiday pay, no Xmas bonus and is pretty much butt-raping me like a snitch in a penitentiary (well not literally on the last one).
Yeah, that's no good. I guess I shouldn't quit until I'm sure I can't take it anymore or I have a better job inline.
Post a Comment