During Stake Conference today there was apparently a couple who was all over each other. I didn't catch the worst of it but Laura T. said it was bad.
It reminds me of a fireside I went a couple months ago. The speaker was talking about either happiness or marriage (either one, topics I really don't like). So I put my head down and was channeling my pain and there was this couple sitting directly in front of me. The guy was massaging the back of the girl's neck and shoulders and in the process knocking my head with his elbow... This is a metaphor for my life.
But to all couples in church or Institute who can't keep their hands off each other I say, "Do you people mind? I am trying to feel the spirit here. Please, save it for later."
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
just think what they do behind closed doors....shame shame shame.
I used to have church in the HFAC...stadium seating for church. you can take the sacrament and get a hot dog.
It help speed those fast sundays along.
But yeah, you'd always see the boy on girl action. or boy on boy or girl on girl. Mormons like to rub one another's backs.
or the girl's body would contort around the arm rest for maximum contact to the boyfriend.
I tell you this rising generation... I just don't know what to do with them sometimes.
Post a Comment