So usually I leave my phone in the car when I go to church but sometimes I forget and bring it in with me. I've also become kind of appathetic to it because no one ever calls me when I'm at church anyway and if they do it's on vibrate so no one can hear it... Or so I thought.
So yesterday during the sacrament my phone starts vibrating, not too loud but loud enough that the first counselor's wife who is sitting in front of me can hear it. In such cases in order to muffle the sound of your phone or to confuse people as to where the sound is coming from you can:
- Throw the purse that contains your phone under the pew in front of you.
- Or, Cough/laugh this noise will cover the sound of the phone
I also had trouble being reverant in Sunday School. Emily was kind enough to give me fruit leather to eat which I accidentally ripped open loudly during the announcements. Then my phone started vibrating again half-way through the lesson and then I dropped a pen.
Later I recieved these nice notes:
Rebecca -
Please be more reverant in Sunday School. You will be blessed for following
this request.- The Management
Rebecca -
... Thanks for keeping me awake in Sunday School by sporadically disrupting
the class. You help me to be more righteous.- Brooke
2 comments:
Aw man! Sounds like I missed a bunch of great church meetings on Sunday!
Yes, I was irreverant and you missed the chastity talk in sacrament meeting... California is more fun, trust me.
Post a Comment