Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Institute Tonight

I went to Institute tonight because I'm trying to be more righteous.

Institute was good for about the first half-hour but after that the more I listened the more I became angrier and angrier... Being righteous makes me angry, or I have ADD and I need to take something to do while I listen next time... Let's hope it's that I have ADD. If not my soul is in serious trouble.

3 comments:

bh said...

i'm glad you are following my example in righteousness by attending institute. not that i go....

turtar said...

I hope you don't mind my crashing your blog (I'm Plainbellied's husband and new to blogging). I just can't help commenting on certain things (like personal space and institute).

Institute has nothing to do with being righteous. I used to go to get a parking pass, even though it was lame. I would say that if you don't like it, don't go and don't worry about it. You probably have better things to do with your time.

rbsp said...

Well, Brooke I am trying to model my life after yours. Every night before I go to bed I say to myself why can't I be more like Brooke, why can't I be more like Brooke.

Turtar, thanks for commenting, and you make a good point. If institute isn't doing anything for me and I begrudge it then I probably shouldn't be going. There probably are more effective ways for me to be spiritual. Ways that aren't so painful to me.