Monday, February 26, 2007

Always Be Prepared

So I recently bought a larger purse to take to church with me that I could fill with things to do in case I got bored. I really do have ADD sometimes and it helps for me to have something for my hands to do while I listen. So in my new bag I currenlty have: two notebooks, a sketchbook, my scriptures, a bag of cookies and Stephen Peck's Guide To Human Anatomy. Laura T. started laughing at me yesterday when in the middle of a talk I pulled out The Guide To Human Anatomy along with a sketchbook and started drawing the bones of the human hand, but there's nothing really funny about that, is there?

6 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Are you kidding me?!

I love your blog, Rebecca! And you, too. OH! I bought brown rice noodles today, so we need to get cookin'!

Anonymous said...

great idea...where can I find a purse like that? Oh, I bring my laptop to church...I tell people it's for relief society...riiiight....

Anonymous said...

why don't you start stocking some tampons in that big ole purse of yours?

rbsp said...

Yeah, you're right anonymous. I should do that in case one of my friends ever needs one... but I doubt that will ever happen.

rbsp said...

Laptop... that's a great idea.

rbsp said...

Laura, brown rice noodles? We can make pesto and also maybe something oriental with those. Super.