Friday, July 17, 2009

Rules for Camping

This weekend I am going to the Narrows with my friend Jen and Mike, Collin, and Chas. I am a little afraid of Jen and I being left alone with these boys, and I've had bad experiences on past camp outs so we made some rules for the camping trip.

  1. No touching Rebecca 1
  2. No making machine gun noises at 3 a.m. in the morning 2
  3. No telling pirate jokes
  4. No getting naked
In addition, these rules are not to be combined under any circumstances... i.e...

  1. No telling pirate jokes while naked
  2. No making machine gun noises at 3 a.m. in the morning while naked
  3. No telling pirate jokes while touching Rebecca
  4. No making machine gun noises while touching Rebecca
  5. NO touching Rebecca while naked
It should be a good trip AND we might be taking a minivan... Eat your hearts out.


1 this is a good rule for any boy I am not romantically interested in
2 this has actually happened on camping trips in the past

3 comments:

Shannan Monson said...

i love you guys and your rules. so funny.

rbsp said...

Ha, thanks Shannan!! I wish you were here so you could go with us :)

Collin said...

Your rules are almost as stupid as you! Why do I have to follow them? I've never done anything to warrant such rules!