More Fun Than a Standardized Test
IN LIKE A MONTH!!! is there a bun in the oven?Does your father own a shotgun?I mean seriously... who is only "OFFICIALLY" engaged for like five weeks?
It's about time!
Congrats to them!Granted, I figured when you mentioned something about birth control in a recent post . . . =)
aw this makes me so happy!!! tell them both i say congrats!!!
Hey, show some respect! It's 6 weeks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
IN LIKE A MONTH!!!
is there a bun in the oven?
Does your father own a shotgun?
I mean seriously... who is only "OFFICIALLY" engaged for like five weeks?
It's about time!
Congrats to them!
Granted, I figured when you mentioned something about birth control in a recent post . . . =)
aw this makes me so happy!!! tell them both i say congrats!!!
Hey, show some respect! It's 6 weeks!
Post a Comment