Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Should I or Shouldn't I...
So I've been offered a paid internship at a music museum in Arizona. It would start mid-August and last a month or so. This is my dilemma. On the one hand it would be fun and I'd get paid to make foam core models but on the other hand I would miss my friends, but my friends never have time to hang out with me anyway so I might as well be in Arizona making foam core models, but then on the other hand maybe I could find a better paying job here... Hmm... what to do... I can't decide. I go back and forth one hour I'm leaning yes the next hour I'm leaning no. Too bad I'm terrible with commitment and I have to decide by the end of this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would miss your face! But as you said... we never hang out... so sad. What is wrong with our friendship?!
DO IT!!!
eh it's a couple months... whats the harm? except that it's like 2411 billion degrees in AZ.
You are right Shannan... note to self we need to hang out more, internship or no internship...
You are right too Kirk, it would only be a couple months... maybe it's not a big deal.
Post a Comment