Monday, July 06, 2009

Happiness

At the beginning of my life I was lucky enough to realize that money will never make you happy. Later I thought perhaps people are what make you happy, but after years and years of interacting with them I have come to one conclusion... people suck. You can't rely on them for anything.

No, there are only two things in this world that will never disappoint you 1) food and 2) Seasons 1-3 of the OC (or subsitute your favorite Southern California teen drama here)... Yes, you are wasting your time making friends, trying to be nice to people... instead buy large quantities of food lock yourself in your room and watch tv... You will be much happier...

3 comments:

jenny said...

Real subtle Rebecca! Is this directed at me?

bh said...

i prefer season 4 of the OC myself. mischa barton is terrible. otherwise, that sounds like an ideal life to me...

rbsp said...

True the OC is much better sans Mischa Barton...