Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ugly Animals

Just like there are ugly people there are ugly animals... Animals that when God was making them, maybe He was tired, maybe He was having an off day... Who knows, but they are not good looking. I don't care who you are. Some of the ugliest animals are:

  • opossums
  • anteaters
  • sloths
  • armadillos
  • moles
  • rats
  • skunks
  • badgers
I myself would love it if these animals didn't exist at all, which is why I'm considering setting up the national foundation for the extinction of ugly animals. I think people could rally behind this cause. I could get some signatures, maybe take this to congress. I think this country needs a new controversy to argue about, let's face it abortion and gay marriage have kind of been beaten to death... or if I'm lucky maybe they will just let me kill them all.

1 comment:

Jancisco said...

So, I guess you got my card. :)