Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Test Taking

I have always been really good at taking tests. Which is kind of wasted on my chosen profession. I should have been a professional test taker instead of an artist.

Last Thursday I had to go take a drug test for my internship. I was excited because I knew it was a test I could pass with flying colors... I haven't taken drugs for months...

So I drank a lot of juice and drove up to the lab in Draper. The first attempt was unsuccessful as I dropped the cup in the toilet, but I got a new cup and round two went much better. Then I took my cup full of disgusting liquid out to the lab tech. He looked at it and said, "That's about 4 times as much as I need." Always the overachiever... I could have peed even more if I needed to.

I have not yet heard the results of my test but I am confident I passed. Everyone knows heroine only stays in your system for 3 months.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Did you forget that we shot up together 2 wks ago? This may be one test you fail my friend....