I'm As Sentinmental As The Next Person But This Is Morbid
In the garage at my house there is a grave marker. I'm not sure why it's in our garage or how it got there, but I feel sure that there is someone out there who needs it more than us.
Yes, sorry, I think it was one of my ancestors, but we can maybe scratch out their name if you want it... I need to get rid of it.
Maybe I'll take it to the cemetary and dig a hole for it along a row of headstones... Mess with the heads of the people at the cemetary... "I don't remember their being a body their before."
2 comments:
is it already personalized???
Yes, sorry, I think it was one of my ancestors, but we can maybe scratch out their name if you want it... I need to get rid of it.
Maybe I'll take it to the cemetary and dig a hole for it along a row of headstones... Mess with the heads of the people at the cemetary... "I don't remember their being a body their before."
Post a Comment