A little while ago I was talking with my friend Matt D. about the disintegration of a group of friends we used to hang out with... Almost everyone in that old group hates each other now.
So Matt and I decided that we needed to make a new group of friends. I called that I would be the one in the group who doesn't plan anything and doesn't really do anything but just shows up for activities... Matt said he'd like to have a similar role. So that left us with having to find a leader for our group someone who can plan things for us and bring us together. I think we should try to get Mitt Romney after he's done doing what he's doing now.
We also need to have some ground rules for the new group so the same thing that happened in the last one doesn't happen again... rules such as: no rubbing each others feet, no calling anyone else fat, no liking someone in the group, and no hooking up with someone in the group.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Okay, so I know some of the folks you're talking about, but apparently I don't know all the juicy gossip--spill!
Ha, ha, not in a public forum, but I'll email you...
Boo-yah.
i want juicy gossip too. It's not like that many people frequent your blog.
... I will email you too Kirk
I love the whole "we don't want to plan anything; we just want to show up" tactic--it's genius!
Yeah, I am not even great at just showing up, so I definitely couldn't be a group leader.
Mitt Romney seems like a solid choice.
I want to be in this friends' group! This week's activity is ice skating. When Mitt starts coming, I can't promise I'll hang out anymore. . . haha
You can for sure be in the group beetle... Especially if you wear the gorilla suit on camping trips and other activities...
And if you don't like Mitt. He's out.
Post a Comment